Thursday, April 10, 2008

NEW FACE NEW PLACE

First and foremost I must say thank you to Mr. ASponge for giving me the opportunity to contribute to what will become the best site (blog) ever. I'll will spare you the usual first timer/life story that is usually involved in something like this and get right to the point of my being here. The Rays come in this season with expectations that exceed even their talent. Even with a 4-5 record to start the season, things look more negative then positive, and trust me, I'm one of the people that believes this. But we as fans can't get too caught up in the hype and must realize that "we" have settled for a .500 season. So look for the positives, like E Jax living up to his potential so far, and the fact that the guys who should not be contributing are. The season is young and I'm sure I'll will change my mind in a week or two, but for now GO RAYS!

No comments: