Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Marlins Taste Their Own Medecine

Last night's 3-2 heartbreaking loss to the Pirates was reminiscent of several Marlins wins this year. It was bound to happen, but it doesn't make me any less bitter...I mean angry (bitter doesn't seem to be a good word choice these days).

I'm convinced that Hanley Ramirez was safe on the infield hit that should have tied the game 3-3 in the 7th. The fact that the Pirates' broadcast refused to air the replay should tell you all you need to know. To lose that way stings, and yet it's just one game. The Marlins are still in first place at a very respectable 12-8.

More good? How about Ricky Nolasco finally pitching well. That's a welcome improvement, and a sign of better things to come.

As for that rotten call...I suspect I'm not the only one fuming.

1 comment:

DSponge said...

No, you certainly are not...read the following post.