Saturday, April 26, 2008

No Surprises So Far.

I don't think anyone would be surprised with how things have worked out so far. I really thought KC would trade down, but it doesn't surprise me that they stayed put, either. I also think that Oakland should've looked elsewhere, but this is Al Davis we're talking about.

New Orleans and Baltimore tried to move up for Dorsey and Ryan, but neither could pull it off. Still, keep an eye on those teams to try to move elsewhere for other top prospects. They're obviously willing to play ball with their picks.

A radio show in Jacksonville had an interview with Jack Del Rio, and, although I didn't listen to it, the prevailing idea from people that did is that JDR has a trick up his sleeve, so that's another team to watch as well.

Week 1 - Dolphins vs. Jets. Jake Long vs. Vernon Gholston. Tell me that won't be a heated matchup.

No comments: