Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Panthers Opening Night Announcement

The NHL announced today that the Florida Panthers will open their season on October 10 on the road against division rival Carolina Hurricanes. The home opener for the Cats comes the following night, October 11, against another divisional foe, the Atlanta Thrashers. The full season schedule will be released tomorrow.

Only 86 days to go! Who'll make the starting roster? Who will score the first goal this season? Who wants to make a road trip to Raleigh?

2 comments:

Imber said...

Yeah these were the rumors I was hearing as well. I think it's bull that we start with a back to back against division opponents. I will definitely be at the Atlanta game and I WISH I could make the road trip to Raleigh. Go Cats Go!

FloridaPanthers4ever said...

they screw the Panthers because the NHL doesn't like em.