Sunday, March 16, 2008

It Was a Hockey Night in South Florida

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a Panthers game. Certainly not since the strike year. Certainly not since the Panthers were irrelevant (about a decade). Certainly not in any regular season.

And boy did they give me a reward. If you're counting, that's now seven straight wins. Carolina and Washington both won, but that didn't spoil it for me. Philadelphia lost, putting the Panthers two points back of the playoffs.

Now we wait four days until March 20, when the Panthers try to take down those Hurricanes. And that...will be an even better night, I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're also chasing the Sabres, who have also been playing well of late. Should be a great final 8 games of the season anyways. I'm going to the game in Tampa on the 25th. Can't wait.